Good internal communication is an essential part of any successful business strategy.
Learn to write interesting articles and newsletters that will keep your colleagues engaged.
COMMUNICATION EXPERTS | WRITING TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£229 + VAT save £150|
|London Bridge||£379 + VAT|
Writing Internal Publications | Training Course
• The importance of company news
• What do people actually want to read?
Style and tone
• What is the primary message?
• Formal vs informal newsletters
• Selecting a style and tone
• Creating eye catching headlines
Industry and company news
• Making internal news interesting, relevant and readable
• Potential news ideas - awards, diary events, industry trends, appointments
• Making information come alive
• Choosing topics for features
• How to structure features
• Keeping features on-message
Reporting on company events
• What to include and what to exclude
• The importance of photography
• Using photos to increase your readership
• Reporting on events
• Using interviews and quotes
• Involving your audience
• Deciding the look and feel of your newsletters
• Prioritising news and information for your readers
• Getting the right balance between industry news, company news, features and interviews in your newsletters
• Regular columns
• Encouraging feedback and involvement from readers
• Measuring reader response
• Measuring how successful your communication has been
Questions and answers
You Might Like These Too
"Helen was very knowledgeable and helpful and was able to tailor her feedback on my own examples of writing. Thank you."