Learn powerful SEO techniques to make your website as Google-friendly as possible.
Assess your own site to identify improvements to increase traffic.
MARKETING EXPERTS | SMALL COURSE SIZE | SEO TRAINING | ONLINE COURSE AVAILABLE
SEO Adv | Training Course
Analysing your existing site
• Using analytic tools
• Using Webmaster tools
• Analysing existing search results
• Examining Google’s cache
• Analysing competitors
• Review of keyword research tools and techniques
Content for SEO
• Google Panda and Penguin
• Keyword identification and enriching
• Defining suitable content
• Defining keyword competition
• Defining Theme phrases
• Improving page focus
• Copywriting techniques for good SEO
• Content schemas, microdata - schema.org
Web Design for SEO
• Creating a search engine friendly website
• Standards compliant code
• Site performance and efficiency
• Finding and repairing broken links
• Improving SEO using background images with text overlay
Site setup for SEO
• Managing redirects
• Duplicate content
• Benefits and limitations of CMS Systems
• Multiple domains, domain canonicalisation
• Image and Video sitemap files
Localisation SEO (optional course content)
• How localisation works
• Working with local directories
• Google+ / GooglePlaces
• Local referrals
• Consistency of local information
• Successful link building
• Link approaches and anchor text
• Using social media
• Link management
• Repairing problems with bad links
• Feeds and content sharing
• Useful tools for SEO analysis and support
Questions and answers
|London Bridge||£199 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £70|
|Online||£299 + VAT save £50|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Kirsty was really friendly and knowledgable. She tailored the experience to our personal experiences with made it all very relatable and useful."