Increase brand awareness and engage with your audience through social media.
Learn to use this cost-effective marketing tool like some of the most successful brands.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS | MARKETING TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | ONLINE COURSE AVAILABLE
Social Media Marketing Intro | Training Course
• What is social media
• Brands nailing social
• Exploring the main platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn (how they work and who is using them)
• Best practices for social
• How to create original content
• How to choose content
• Making images work
• Copywriting advice for social
• Tailoring the message to your audience
• Becoming memorable to your audience
• Writing for your audience
• A successful vs an unsuccessful post
• A content calendar that works
• Useful tools
• Using the right hashtags
• Workshop existing content
Questions and answers
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £70|
|Online||£299 + VAT save £50|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Kirsty is an excellent trainer. She is very knowledgeable and insightful, and has given me really great advice on how to pull off a social media strategy for my own workplace. She personalised it to myself and all of the other trainees, which was what made the course so great. Thank you so much! :)"