Develop the skills to become an effective and confident public speaker.
This is perfect for anyone new to public speaking or finds it a nerve-wracking experience.
COMMUNICATION EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Public Speaking | Training Course
Planning your presentations
• Clarifying your objectives
• Identifying audience needs
• Structuring your presentations to meet audience needs
• Which visual aids to use and when
• Using visual aids professionally
Practical exercise: you will be recorded delivering a presentation
• Assessing your current performance
• Identifying your strengths and weaknesses when delivering presentations
Visual and vocal energy
• Control your breathing when delivering public speaking
• Controlling your body to project a positive image
• Controlling your voice projection
• The importance and power of the pause
• How to make sure your visual and vocal energy support the message
• Directing all your energy to the audience
Practical exercise: you will be recorded presenting to camera
• Understanding the source of anxiety
• Controlling anxiety and building self-confidence
• The importance of preparation
• How to prepare, manage and deliver professionally
• The run-through
Working with your audience
• Keeping the audience interested
• Making sure your message is understood
• Handling questions confidently
• Managing equipment failures
• Staying in control when delivering presentations
Practical exercise: you will be re-recorded delivering your original presentation and analyse how your performance has improved.
Questions and answers
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£279 + VAT save £70|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Making us feel comfortable, make us feel good about ourselves and enabling loads of learning."