Learn to make your voice heard and control your emotions.
Become assertive, persuasive and communicate messages confidently to your team.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | EXPERT TRAINERS | LONDON LOCATION | PROFESSIONAL PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Assertiveness | Training Course
The principles of assertion
• Recognising assertiveness
• Understanding the different styles of behaviour ‐ assertive, passive, aggressive
• The need for assertiveness, persuasion and communication
• The difference between aggression and assertiveness
• Recognising your own style
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of your style
• How to apply assertiveness at work
• Recognising and dealing with your own anxiety, apprehension and fear
Assertiveness and body language
• What is positive body language?
• Projecting a more confident, open and competent image
• How to use positive body language to influence others perceptions
Taking control with positive language and voice control
• Benefiting from win-win assertiveness
• Listening, understanding, discussing, being specific
• Using assertiveness in meetings
• Making requests without manipulation
• Giving and receiving feedback
• Establishing your goals and an action plan for implementing on return to work
• Refusing unreasonable requests with confidence
• How to say no without feeling guilt
Using assertiveness positively
• Using assertiveness to manage criticism, confrontation and anger
• Managing difficult people and situations
• Using assertiveness to form stronger relationships
Questions and Answers
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£349 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£399 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£449 + VAT|
|Online||£449 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"I really enjoyed how personal the course was, there was lots of exercises and time given to think about the questions and to reflect on your answers."