Develop collaborative teamworking skills to forge better working relationships.
Be part of a positive, motivated team working together to achieve the same goal.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | BUSINESS EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON LOCATION
Team Working | Training Course
• What is team working?
• Why positive and productive teams produce better results
The balanced team
• The different personality types required in a balanced team
• The differing roles required in effective teams
• How individual talents contribute different strengths and skill sets to a team
• What makes a high performing team?
• The role and responsibilities of the team leader
• The responsibilities of the individual team members
• Sharing a team vision
• Personal and team objectives
• Defining individual and team scope and expectations
Developing the team
• Developing effective team and personal communication skills
• Values for effective team working
• Understanding the dynamics within a team
• Improving team working and team motivation
• Identifying your own preferred team leadership style
• Understanding how your style impacts the team
• Identifying specific action to improve your team leadership
• Understanding the stages of team development
• Developing a plan to improve team development
Effective Communication within a team
• Personal communication skills
• What is good team communication?
• Handling conflict and clashes
• The importance of assertiveness
Questions and Answers
|Online||£349 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£399 + VAT save £50|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.