Develop collaborative teamworking skills to forge better working relationships.
Be part of a positive, motivated team working together to achieve the same goal.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | BUSINESS EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON LOCATION
|London Bridge||£379 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£479 + VAT|
|Online||£479 + VAT|
Team Working | Training Course
• What is team working?
• Why positive and productive teams produce better results
The balanced team
• The different personality types required in a balanced team
• The differing roles required in effective teams
• How individual talents contribute different strengths and skill sets to a team
• What makes a high performing team?
• The role and responsibilities of the team leader
• The responsibilities of the individual team members
• Sharing a team vision
• Personal and team objectives
• Defining individual and team scope and expectations
Developing the team
• Developing effective team and personal communication skills
• Values for effective team working
• Understanding the dynamics within a team
• Improving team working and team motivation
• Identifying your own preferred team leadership style
• Understanding how your style impacts the team
• Identifying specific action to improve your team leadership
• Understanding the stages of team development
• Developing a plan to improve team development
Effective Communication within a team
• Personal communication skills
• What is good team communication?
• Handling conflict and clashes
• The importance of assertiveness
Questions and Answers
You Might Like These Too
"This is the second course that I have attended and the venue is perfect for learning. F&B is fantastic. Good selection of courses available and looking forward to coming back in June for Time Management."