Develop the management skills that are critical to the success of any business.
Learn to become an effective and confident Manager with a motivated team.
MANAGEMENT EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Management Intro | Training Course
• Introductions and working agreement
• Personal learning objectives
What is a manager?
• Your experiences of management
• Management vs Leadership
• Definitions of management
• Areas of management
• Management Skills
Your management style
• Situational Leadership
• Manager as coach
• Manager as influencer
• Recruitment and selection
• On boarding and induction
• Monitoring and control
• Setting performance objectives
• Setting development objectives
• Performance management
• Managing remotely
• Effective delegation
• Managing difficult situations
• Having challenging conversations
• Managing change
• Discipline and grievance issues
• Managing conflict
Building your team
• Team building
• Team development
• Motivating your team
• Empowering your team
• The characteristics of high performing teams
• Develop your network
• Develop your skills
• Develop your knowledge
• Top tips for managers
• Management mistakes to avoid
• Personal action planning
|Online||£499 + VAT save £200|
|London Bridge||£599 + VAT save £100|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Trainer was very friendly and knowledgable"