Quickly and easily create professional, engaging presentations using Powerpoint.
Learn tips and tricks from experts to make your presentations shine.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | POWERPOINT EXPERTS | LONDON LOCATION | ONLINE COURSE AVAILABLE
Microsoft Powerpoint Intro | Training Course
Getting To Grips With The Basics
• The PowerPoint Interface (Ribbon, Quick Access Toolbar, Dialog Boxes, Status Bar)
• Creating, Opening, Saving & Closing Presentations
• Switching Between Open Presentations
The Right Slide
• Inserting Title Slides
• Inserting Title And Content Slides
• Changing The Layout Of A Slide
• An Introduction To The Slide Master
Wrapping Your Head Around Text
• Adding, Editing And Formatting Text
• Editing Placeholder Textboxes
• Managing Text In A Placeholder With Autofit
• Converting Text To SmartArt - Boring Bullets No More!
• Changing Bullet And Numbering Styles
Visually Enhancing Your Presentation
• Using SmartArt (Includes Making An Organisation Chart)
• Creating Bar/Column/Pie Charts
• Inserting, Formatting And Arranging Shapes
• Inserting And Manipulating Pictures
Get Ready To Present…
• Adding Transitions
• Adding Animation
• Previewing A Slide Show
• Adding Speaker Notes
• Using Presenter View
Printing Your Slides
• Printing Speaker Notes Pages
• Printing Slides
• Printing Handouts
|London Bridge||£129 + VAT save £170|
|London Bridge||£149 + VAT save £150|
|London Bridge||£179 + VAT save £120|
|Online||£199 + VAT save £100|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Kevin was an extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly tutor. I gained a lot from the session and would not hesitate to recommend. I will be looking to book onto the advanced course! Delicious lunch and super clean facilities and friendly staff too. Thank you!"