Creating beautiful Powerpoint presentations can be a challenge for non-designers.
Learn the visual design skills to make eye-catching presentations.
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNERS | SMALL COURSE SIZES | EXPERT TRAINING | ONLINE COURSE AVAILABLE
Powerpoint Presentation Design | Training Course
Reaching Your Audience
• Different types of presentations
• Core messaging to use in your presentation
• Using visual metaphors in-line with your messaging
• How to structure your presentation with a strong narrative and strategy
• The importance of storytelling
• Building a strong narrative
Connecting Using Imagery
• Using images and videos
• Where to find suitable, high quality images
• Form & Space
Powerpoint Best Practice
• Master slides
• Visual themes
• Arrangement of copy
• Margins, grids, placement
• To animate or not to animate
|London Bridge||£199 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£299 + VAT save £50|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Ian is very knowledgeable and has a lovely presentation manner. He kept me engaged."