Build on your knowledge of Google Ads.
Troubleshoot your ad performance and master PPC campaigns.
MARKETING EXPERTS | SMALL COURSE SIZES | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£229 + VAT save £150|
|London Bridge||£379 + VAT|
|Online||£379 + VAT|
Google Ads Adv | Training Course
• Review of basic skills and reports
• Review of account structure and current set up
Managing your Google Ads account
• How to administer manager and standard accounts
• Adding and removing users
• About the account map
• About billing and company information
• Account preferences
• Examining the change history log
How are your ads performing?
• Looking at historical keyword performance
• Which ads are working best?
• Responsive Search Ad performance
• Which extensions are helping?
• Where is the money being spent?
• Are you on budget, over budget or under budget?
• Resolving issues
Work more efficiently
• Copying and pasting in Google Ads
• Setting up and using assets from the shared library
• Re-using and/or re-assigning extensions
• Creating a reusable negative keyword list
Set up custom reports
•Custom reports in Google Ads
•Building a dashboard
•Exporting reports to documents
•Dynamically exporting data to google sheets
Integrating Google Analytics
•Linking Google Analytics to Google Ads
•Switching on data sharing in Google Analytics
•Looking at Google Ads reports in Google Analytics
•What is Google Tag Manager (GTM) and how can it help you?
•Adding a remarketing tag to your website with GTM
•Setting up conversion tracking
•Setting up Smart Goals in Google Analytics
•Importing Smart and other goals into Google Ads
Integrating other services
•Linking Google Search Console to Google Ads
•Linking Youtube to Google Ads
•Setting up a Merchant Account for product ads
•Other integration possibilities
Bidding methods in more detail
•Using conversion based bidding
•Working with ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)
•Understanding Target impression share
•Manual bidding and the keyword planner revisited
Audiences and remarketing lists
•Adding a new search campaign and setting a key objective
•Working through the campaign settings
•Adding an Adgroup and some keywords
•Remarketing smart lists (RLSA)
Other types of campaigns
•About display Ads
•Setting up and running Merchant accounts and product ads
•About Video Ads
Questions & Answers
You Might Like These Too
"Really engaging and learnt so much! Nicole was amazing!"