Take control of your marketing tags and analytics all in one place.
Google Tag Manager will give you full access to features that support the agile development of your website.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | MARKETING EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON
Google Tag Manager | Training Course
• What is Google Tag manager?
• The Google Tag Manager architecture
• Why should I use Google Tag Manager?
• What are tags and what can I use them for?
• What ready made tags are available?
Signing up and creating your first container
• Signing up to Google Tag Manager
• Considering cross domain and sub domain tracking needs
• Adding your first container
• Deploying your container/s to your website
• Upgrading from Universal Analytics to Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager interface and admin
• Signing in and choosing an account
• Switching between accounts and adding accounts
• Setting personal preferences
• Administration controls and adding other users
• About workspaces and versions
• The interface screens
• About Folders
• Tags, Triggers and Variables
• The GTM workflow process
• Using built-in vs user defined variables
• What is the Data Layer?
Creating your first tags
• Installing Google analytics universal tracking tag
• Installing social media tracking tags
• Other ready made Tags available
• Configuring your first trigger
• Configuring a variable
• Bonding a trigger and variable into a tag
Enhanced web tracking with Google analytics and tag manager
• Identifying and planning trackable activities
• Configuration accuracy
• Simple form submission tracking
• Simple button interaction tracking
• Setting up document download tracking
Publishing and deployment
• Entering the preview mode
• Testing and checking Tag Configurations
• Troubleshooting common issues
• Other google tools to help debugging and configuration
• Publishing your workspace changes
Where do I go from here?
• More advanced tracking ideas
• What else can I track with tag manager?
|London Bridge||£199 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£229 + VAT save £120|
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Ian is very knowledgeable and has a lovely presentation manner. He kept me engaged."