Learn how to take control of your tracking and analytics all in one place.
Master Google Tag Manager to effectively manage tracking codes and tags.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | MARKETING EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON & LIVE ONLINE
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£229 + VAT save £150|
|London Bridge||£379 + VAT|
Google Tag Manager | Training Course
• What is Google Tag manager?
• The Google Tag Manager architecture
• Why should I use Google Tag Manager?
• What are tags and what can I use them for?
• What ready made tags are available?
Signing up and creating your first container
• Signing up to Google Tag Manager
• Considering cross domain and sub domain tracking needs
• Adding your first container
• Deploying your container/s to your website
• Upgrading from Universal Analytics to Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager interface and admin
• Signing in and choosing an account
• Switching between accounts and adding accounts
• Setting personal preferences
• Administration controls and adding other users
• About workspaces and versions
• The interface screens
• About Folders
• Tags, Triggers and Variables
• The GTM workflow process
• Using built-in vs user defined variables
• What is the Data Layer?
Creating your first tags
• Installing Google analytics universal tracking tag
• Installing social media tracking tags
• Other ready made Tags available
• Configuring your first trigger
• Configuring a variable
• Bonding a trigger and variable into a tag
Enhanced web tracking with Google analytics and tag manager
• Identifying and planning trackable activities
• Configuration accuracy
• Simple form submission tracking
• Simple button interaction tracking
• Setting up document download tracking
Publishing and deployment
• Entering the preview mode
• Testing and checking Tag Configurations
• Troubleshooting common issues
• Other google tools to help debugging and configuration
• Publishing your workspace changes
Where do I go from here?
• More advanced tracking ideas
• What else can I track with tag manager?
Questions & Answers
You Might Like These Too
"Really helpful in explaining things that I struggled to understand"