Master the craft of creating engaging copy for various marketing platforms.
Learn tips and tricks to come up with fresh ideas that will get your writing noticed.
SMALL CLASS SIZES | ONLINE COURSE | WRITING EXPERTS | PRACTICAL EXERCISES
Copywriting | Training Course
• Different types of Copywriting: informative, inspirational and selling
• Become persuasive in your writing
• Tips to write faster and better
• Brainstorming: how to get great ideas and turn them into copy
• Writing for different platforms: social media, websites, cornerstone content, blogs, emails
• Building an integrated multi-channel writing strategy
• Developing and working to a brief
• Defining your target audience
• Developing your tone of voice
• Telling different kinds of story
• Short punchy copy
• Long copy
• Ways to keep your copy fresh and engaging
• How to write great titles
• SEO tips to improve your online writing
Proofreading and Editing:
• Does copy fit the brief?
• Is it pitched correctly for the target audience?
• Is it enjoyable and interesting to read?
• Is it written to the brand's style and tone of voice?
• Does it meet SEO requirements?
• Read thoroughly and accurately
• Spotting common mistakes in danger areas: headlines, contact details, prices, links and more.
|Online||£299 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£349 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£379 + VAT save £70|
|London Bridge||£399 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£449 + VAT|
|London Bridge||£449 + VAT|
|Online||£449 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Really helpful IT support before the course started. The course itself was really good. Piers was knowledgeable and used a good mix of slides, examples, exercises and group work to ensure we covered the topic thoroughly."