Create well-crafted, easy-to-use websites that encourage users to come back again.
A must-have, sought after skill in the web development industry.
UX DESIGN EXPERTS | SMALL COURSE SIZES | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON LOCATION
UX Design Intro | Training Course
• An introduction - what is user centric design?
• Research techniques - how to do effective user interviews?
• What are the needs and goals of your users?
• Defining personas for your users
• Creating user journeys
What makes a good User Experience and why?
• Understand how people use and think about a website/app/software
• Why and how to benchmark your design decisions
• What are sitemaps?
• Why are they important?
• What can they be used for?
• How to create sitemaps using Adobe XD
Card sorting techniques
• What is card sorting?
• Identify trends and potential content categories for your website/app
• Design menu structure and website navigation paths from results
• What is wireframing?
• The importance of hierarchy
• What are modules?
• How to illustrate interactions using Adobe XD
• How to create and annotate wireframes using Adobe XD
• Tips to speed up your workflow
Prototyping using Adobe XD and Invision
• What is prototyping and why do we do it?
• Sketches, wireframes, mockups
• The difference between Medium and High Fidelity Prototypes
• The difference between UX and UI design
• How they work together
Inclusive design techniques and accessibility principles
• Points of exclusion
• Situational challenges
• Personal biases
• Different ways to engage
• Equivalent experiences
• Extend the solution to everyone
• How does responsive design work?
• What does Mobile First mean and when is it useful?
• How to wire frame for different devices
• How interactive modules might need to adapt for different devices
Different ways of testing your design
• How to conduct a User Test on your site
• How to use A/B Testing to get insights into visitor behaviour
• Understanding Multivariate Testing and how to use it
• Introducing new layouts vs learned behaviour
• How creative interactions enhance the user experience
Discussions and practical experience of "real world" design briefs will be carried out throughout the entire course.
Questions and answers
|Online||£299 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£349 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£379 + VAT save £70|
|Online||£399 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£449 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"The pace, the knowledge, the learning experience"