Learn to analyse and publish data from a variety of sources using this powerful software.
Create boards, visualisation and dashboards that can then be published.
EXCEL EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Power BI Business Analytics | Training Course
Getting Started with Power BI Desktop
• Power BI Concepts and Overview
• Introduction to Main Features
• Filters and Queries
Connecting to Data Sources with Power BI Desktop
• Data Sources Power BI Desktop will connect to
• Data Types and Properties in Power BI Desktop
• Import and Enter Data
• Get Data and Query Editor
• Introducing the Query Editor
• Using the Query Editor to Connect to Data
• Combining Data Sources as a Mash Up
• Working with Relationships in Data
• Overview of Data Visualizations
• Tables and Matrix Views
• Applying Conditional Formats
• Interactive Data and Date Slicers
• Drill Visualizations to see underlying data
• Create Reusable Field Hierarchies
• Record Grouping and Binning in Visualizations
• Drill Visualizations with using Dates
• Analytics and Forecast Lines in Visualizations
• Creating Role Based Views
• Data Categories, Geo-Data and Maps
Querying and Shaping the Data
• Common Activities using Query Editor
• Pivot and Group By
• Creating Custom Calculated Columns
• Adding Conditional Columns
• Introduction to DAX Expressions Histograms
Reports and Output Options
• Report Elements and Options
• Working with Pages
• Adding Graphics
• Visual and Filter Settings
• Export Power BI Data to CSV
• Create a Power BI Template
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£349 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£399 + VAT save £50|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Everything was well run and very organised."