Analyse your website traffic data effectively to improve conversions.
Understand your users' behaviour to align your digital marketing strategy and budget.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | MARKETING EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON LOCATION
Google Analytics Intro | Training Course
Understanding the Analytics Environment
• How analytics works
• Why Google wants you to use analytics
• Understanding the admin section – the analytics engine room
• Installing analytics (Quick overview)
Welcome to the Home Dashboard
• Understanding how google segments information
• Different types of data
• Filtering by date
• Moving through dashboards
• Creating and finding annotations
• Why we don’t use real-time data / When we could (implementation test through browser)
The Who of Analytics
• Who are your visitors?
• Creating a profile of your audience
• Understanding and improving your ‘sticky’ figures (key metrics review and examples)
• Using basic demographics information
Acquisition and Behaviour - Where and What
• Where does your traffic come from?
• Who needs to use which dashboard?
• Which traffic sources work best for you
• Understanding SEO and PPC traffic differences
• What does your traffic do? (Trainer note: User flows)
• Identifying your sites best and worst performing pages
• Different ways of tracking links using analytics
Identifying Conversions and Goals
• Understanding conversions
• Identifying conversion
• How to create simple goals
• Creating and sharing reports – who needs to know?
• Using dashboards – custom dashboards
Questions and answers
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Tailoring to specific needs"