Learn all about stress and the different ways you can manage and reduce it.
Take part in practical exercises to learn coping strategies to use at work and home.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Stress Management | Training Course
• What is stress and why do humans get stressed?
• Understanding how stress relates to pressure
• The effects of stress
• Different sources of stress
Recognising personal stress
• Identifying factors which can create pressure and stress
• Looking at personal time management, information overload, and other stressful situations
• Identifying the symptoms and effects of pressurised situations
• Understanding your stress response
Coping strategies at work and at home
• Recognising and managing pressurised situations
• Different strategies to manage personal pressurised situations
• Selecting your own strategies for different situations
• Implementing personal coping strategies
• Building resilience
Managing your stress levels
• Using the PACR model
• Basic Mindfulness Techniques
Managing stress at work with an action plan
• Why use an Action Plan?
• Delegates will then create a work action plan showing how strategies can be implemented to prevent and minimise pressurised situations for themselves and their team
Questions and Answers
|Online||£349 + VAT save £100|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Patsy was a very thorough and engaging trainer, gave us lots of food for thought and a good grounding in the principles of web writing."