Learn all about stress and the different ways you can manage and reduce it.
Take part in practical exercises to learn coping strategies to use at work and home.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
|Online||£329 + VAT save £150|
Stress Management | Training Course
• What is stress and why do humans get stressed?
• Understanding how stress relates to pressure
• The effects of stress
• Different sources of stress
Recognising personal stress
• Identifying factors which can create pressure and stress
• Looking at personal time management, information overload, and other stressful situations
• Identifying the symptoms and effects of pressurised situations
• Understanding your stress response
Coping strategies at work and at home
• Recognising and managing pressurised situations
• Different strategies to manage personal pressurised situations
• Selecting your own strategies for different situations
• Implementing personal coping strategies
• Building resilience
Managing your stress levels
• Using the PACR model
• Basic Mindfulness Techniques
Managing stress at work with an action plan
• Why use an Action Plan?
• Delegates will then create a work action plan showing how strategies can be implemented to prevent and minimise pressurised situations for themselves and their team
Questions and Answers
You Might Like These Too
"Delivering the course in a way that everyone could understand and learn new skills , made everyone feel comfortable and set an environment where we could learn."