Learn to recognise stress triggers in your life and work and how to address them proactively.
Take part in practical exercises to learn practical and effective coping strategies.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON & LIVE ONLINE
|London Bridge||£379 + VAT save £100|
Stress Management | Training Course
• What is stress and why do humans get stressed?
• Understanding how stress relates to pressure
• The effects of stress
• Different sources of stress
Recognising personal stress
• Identifying factors which can create pressure and stress
• Looking at personal time management, information overload, and other stressful situations
• Identifying the symptoms and effects of pressurised situations
• Understanding your stress response
Coping strategies at work and at home
• Recognising and managing pressurised situations
• Different strategies to manage personal pressurised situations
• Selecting your own strategies for different situations
• Implementing personal coping strategies
• Building resilience
Managing your stress levels
• Using the PACR model
• Basic Mindfulness Techniques
Managing stress at work with an action plan
• Why use an Action Plan?
• Delegates will then create a work action plan showing how strategies can be implemented to prevent and minimise pressurised situations for themselves and their team
Questions and Answers
You Might Like These Too
"Overall this was an amazing course! I learned lots especially because I was the only person in class, it really felt like the course was catered to me. Simo is a great instructor, very personable, knowledgeable and taught at a balanced and manageable pace. I learned tons of useful skills that I'll be sure to carry with me and use! Would really recommend this to anyone. Thank you again!"