Understand the triggers of conflict and how reactions can resolve or provoke a situation.
Minimise both the damage to relationships and the loss of productivity in the workplace.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Conflict Resolution | Training Course
• The key components of conflict
• Recognising the different stages in an escalating conflict
• When to expect to achieve resolution to a conflict
• Recognising situations where conflict may be about to occur
• What is Emotional Intelligence?
• How can Emotional Intelligence be used in situations of conflict
Employing your Emotional Intelligence
• Self-awareness of personal emotions, triggers and default behaviours.
• Self-management of personal emotions, triggers and default behaviours.
• Observation and awareness of the other parties� behaviours and needs in moments of conflict.
Verbal and non-verbal communication
• Understanding and using body language to influence conflict resolution
• Using your tone and voice to influence conflict resolution
• Understanding how different body language and verbal interaction can prevent and de-escalate conflict
• Understanding your preferred conflict management style
Dealing with a conflict
• Identifying specific cause(s) of a conflict
• Stating individuals wants
• Suggesting and proposing solutions
• Using consequences
• De-escalating a conflict situation
• Managing solutions without loss of integrity
Questions and Answers
|London Bridge||£399 + VAT save £50|
|London Bridge||£449 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.