Understand what triggers conflict and how to resolve difficult situations.
Learn how to strengthen relationships and improve wellbeing in the workplace.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON & LIVE ONLINE
|London Bridge||£379 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£479 + VAT|
|Online||£329 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£479 + VAT|
Conflict Resolution | Training Course
• The key components of conflict
• Recognising the different stages in an escalating conflict
• When to expect to achieve resolution to a conflict
• Recognising situations where conflict may be about to occur
• What is Emotional Intelligence?
• How can Emotional Intelligence be used in situations of conflict
Employing your Emotional Intelligence
• Self-awareness of personal emotions, triggers and default behaviours.
• Self-management of personal emotions, triggers and default behaviours.
• Observation and awareness of the other parties' behaviours and needs in moments of conflict.
Verbal and non-verbal communication
• Understanding and using body language to influence conflict resolution
• Using your tone and voice to influence conflict resolution
• Understanding how different body language and verbal interaction can prevent and de-escalate conflict
• Understanding your preferred conflict management style
Dealing with a conflict
• Identifying specific cause(s) of a conflict
• Stating individuals wants
• Suggesting and proposing solutions
• Using consequences
• De-escalating a conflict situation
• Managing solutions without loss of integrity
Questions and Answers
You Might Like These Too