Become a power-user and harness the full power and potential of Photoshop.
Learn techniques from experts to produce stunning, professional images.
ADOBE AUTHORISED | DESIGN TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Photoshop Adv | Training Course
Advanced Photoshop essentials
• Power user shortcuts
• Automating tasks using Scripts
• Using Generator to improve productivity
• Creating automatic image assets
Colour adjustment techniques
• Editing tone and colour
• Working with Adjustment Layers
• Lab mode colour corrections
• The Channel Mixer command
• Advanced colour replacement techniques
• Working with Alpha channels
• Creating selections from Colour channels
• Combining and blending Alpha channels
• Apply Image Command
• Using Alpha channels as layer masks
• Advanced Smart Object techniques
• Converting multiple layers and groups into Smart Objects
• Creative techniques with Blend Modes
• Using neutral fill layers with filters
• Combining layers with advanced blending options
Working with 3D layers
• Converting 2D artwork into 3D layers
• Extrusion and bevel effects
• Applying textures and materials
• Adjusting scene lighting
• Render settings for final output
• Working with Smart Filters
• Creating texture effects with filters
• Stacking multiple Smart filters
Questions and answers
|London Bridge||£199 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£229 + VAT save £120|
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £70|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Relevant examples, knowledgable expert, friendly and supportive"