Understand and master the challenges of managing a project remotely.
Learn the skills to effectively manage teams working on a project remotely.
ONLINE COURSE | VIRTUAL CLASSROOM | TRAINING EXPERTS | SMALL COURSE SIZES
|Online||£179 + VAT save £20|
|Online||£199 + VAT|
Managing Projects Remotely | Training Course
• What is project management
• What are the challenges of online project management?
• How does it benefit your business and your team?
Identifying the project
• The project management cycle
• Using S.C.R.A.M.
• Identifying a task or a project.
• Control Point Identification.
Building your Team
• Stakeholder Identification.
• Skills audit.
• Bringing your team together.
• Design thinking to build collaboration.
• Delegation and accountability
Measurement and Goal Setting
• Setting realistic goals.
• Setting milestones and touchpoints.
• Time Management.
• When to communicate and how.
• Useful tools to smooth the process.
Project Manager or Project Leader
• Push vs pull in managing people.
• Using technology to keep a project on track.
• Inspiration vs Motivation.
• Creating an environment that enables success.
• Wrapping the project up.
You Might Like These Too
"I was very happy with the course today. In this case it was highly beneficial that I was the only participant, as Michael was able to adapt the course specifically to my needs and current situation, which gave me tools and methods that I can implement straight away. Thanks a lot!"