This course is perfect for anyone who wants to edit professionally using Final Cut Pro.
Achieve stunning videos using Final Cut's powerful editing features.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | TRAINING EXPERTS | VIDEO PROFESSIONALS | LONDON LOCATION
Final Cut Pro X Intro | Training Course
• Video editing and media technical terms and concepts
• Understand basic Final Cut Pro workflow
• Define the clip, event, and library containers
• Understand the differences between managed and external media files
• Import files using Media Import and the Finder
• Apply keywords to clip and clip ranges
• Search and filter clips by keywords
• Batch rename clips
Making the First Edit
• Create a project
• Add and rearrange clips within a primary storyline
• Ripple, Roll, and Slip trim clips
• Blade, replace with gap, ripple delete, and join through edit
Making the First Edit (continued)
• Perform connect edits
• Create and edit in a connected storyline
• Adjust audio levels
• Share the project to a media file
Revising the Edit
• Define and distinguish the two types of project duplication
• Understand the replace edit options
• Use the Dashboard for playhead positioning
• Refine project using trim to playhead and trim to selection
Enhancing the Edit
• Vary the playback speed of clips
• Modify the look of clips with effects
• Utilize transitions
• Adjust transform and compositing controls
• Create compound clips
Finishing the Edit
• Add and modify a lower third
• Split edit audio and video
• Keyframe audio
• Colour correct a clip
Questions and answers
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£399 + VAT save £50|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Do what you are doing, you got winning formula"