Learn how to resolve the challenges that difficult customers and stressful situations create.
Gain the confidence to reach a positive resolution that will keep customer happy.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Customer Service | Training Course
• Assessing a problem
• What is a difficult customer?
• What is a good outcome for the situation?
Assessing the situation and challenges
• Recognizing behavioural signs and situations that signal potential conflict
• The Wall of Challenge
• What is empathy?
• Anticipating and preventing conflict
• Building rapport with a customer
• Using your own communication tools
• Active listening
• Clarifying understanding
Developing your assertiveness
• Assertiveness at work
• Managing difficult situations
• Using your own confidence to de-escalate a situation
• Taking control of the conversation
• Understanding the customer's issues and possible solutions
• Presenting possible solutions
• Moving to resolution with a customer
• Influencing customers and showing concern
Questions and Answers
|Online||£349 + VAT save £100|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
" Dynamic teachers, hands on, great centre and fab food and drinks! Will be coming back"