Learn how to resolve the challenges that difficult customers and stressful situations create.
Gain the confidence to reach a positive resolution that will keep customer happy.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
|London Bridge||£379 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£329 + VAT save £150|
|London Bridge||£479 + VAT|
Customer Service | Training Course
• Assessing a problem
• What is a difficult customer?
• What is a good outcome for the situation?
Assessing the situation and challenges
• Recognizing behavioural signs and situations that signal potential conflict
• The Wall of Challenge
• What is empathy?
• Anticipating and preventing conflict
• Building rapport with a customer
• Using your own communication tools
• Active listening
• Clarifying understanding
Developing your assertiveness
• Assertiveness at work
• Managing difficult situations
• Using your own confidence to de-escalate a situation
• Taking control of the conversation
• Understanding the customer's issues and possible solutions
• Presenting possible solutions
• Moving to resolution with a customer
• Influencing customers and showing concern
Questions and Answers
You Might Like These Too
"Engaging, connecting and making each area relevant for our role. Super attentive with each attendee and showed genuine care with each person"