Master the industry standard all-in-one software for audio production.
Learn to import, edit and mix voice and music recordings like a pro.
ADOBE AUTHORISED | SMALL COURSE SIZES | EXPERT TRAINING | LONDON LOCATION
Audition Intro | Training Course
• The basics of digital editing
• Work areas
• Menus and toolbars
• Display windows
• Settings and record levels
• Saving clips in the correct format
• Frequency space editing
• Spectral editing
• The Edit view - stereo and mono
• Selecting, deleting and undoing
• Using audible scrubbing to find the audio you want to edit
• Using Spectral Pan and Phase display modes to analyse your audio
• Drag and drop editing
• Automatic speech alignment
• Fixing lip-sync issues
• Using Spectral Frequency Display tools
• Zero crossing points
• Altering levels and normalising
• Saving selections
• Adding and deleting the sound of silence
• Making and saving cues
• The Multitrack View
• Low latency mixing
• Inserting audio
• Levels and tracks
• Volume, edit and pan envelopes
• Using nodes
• Moving and editing within the Multitrack View
• MIDI recording and mixing
• Mixing down
• Tidying up
Questions and answers
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Very knowledgable and clear."