Build on your Premiere skills with an in-depth course in colour correction.
Grade your footage to create a cinematic look and feel.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | TRAINING EXPERTS | VIDEO PROFESSIONALS | LONDON LOCATION
Premiere Colour Grading | Training Course
Introduction to Colour Correction and Grading
• The Color Workspace
• Customising the Color Workspace
• Overview of the colour correction workflow
• Broadcast safe settings
• Primary Correction
• Adjusting Luminance
• High Contrast / Low Contrast
• Excess Luma
• Using the Histogram
• Using the Waveform Monitor
• Correcting Chrominance
• Correcting a colour cast
• Using the RGB Parade
• Using The Vector Scope
• Using Color Wheels
• Using the Basic Controls
• Using Curves
• The Hue Saturation Curve
• Secondary Correction
• Using Key based qualifiers
• Hue, Saturation & Luminance
• Using Masks
• Adding a Mask to a primary & Secondary corrections
• Using Multiple corrections creating a grade
• Saving a grade
• Using Lumetri Looks
• Applying grades over multiple clips
• Correcting over a sequence
• Using the Lumetri Color Effects with Adjustment Layers
• Rendering & output
Questions & answers
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.