Build on your skills and learn the camera techniques used by professional photographers.
Use studio or natural light to take high quality portraits.
PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERTS | SMALL COURSE SIZES | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON LOCATION
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £80|
|London Bridge||£329 + VAT save £50|
Portrait Photography | Training Course
• Discussing the many different types of Portrait Photography such as narrative, headshots and environmental portraiture
• A short discussion of the history of shooting portraits
Camera equipment and settings
• What sort of lenses can be useful for your portraits
• Understanding the effect your focal length has on the final image
• Understanding the use of aperture in Portrait photography
• How to get the best quality portrait
Using natural light
• The best types of natural lighting for different types of portraits
• Working in shade or in direct sunlight
• Using modifiers to manipulate the quality of light
Introduction to studio lighting
• Using continuous lights such as LEDs versus using Studio Flash
• Using a continuous light source
• Introduction to using a studio flash light
• Single studio light for a dramatic portrait
Questions & Answers
What we need from you
You'll need to have a basic understanding of your camera's manual settings to attend this course.
You'll need to bring your Digital SLR or mirrorless camera with you to the course.
You Might Like These Too
"EVERYTHING! Love coming here."