Perfect for those looking to create unique content for social media.
Learn basic video editing skills to create animations and motion graphics.
ADOBE AUTHORISED | SMALL COURSE SIZES | EXPERT TRAINING | LONDON LOCATION
Motion Graphics for Social | Training Course
• Understanding motion graphics essentials
• Understanding file formats and settings
• Different social video styles and editing techniques
Importing and organising
• Importing video, sound, images and timelapse footage
• How to organise your work
Basic rough cut edits
• Simple drag and drop edits
• Useful editing shortcuts
• How to create a narrative
• Working with the visual, narrative and emotional streams
Adding and adjusting sound
• Mixing music and voice
• Understanding that your video needs to work without sound
• Finding great free music and effect resources
Creating simple animations
• Using transitions to create simple animations
• Different types of transitions and when to use them
• Colouring your video ‐ the technical and creative options
Resizing and animating video and photographs
• Resizing video and images
• Using the resize tools to animate movement
• Creating effects using animation
Working with Titles and making Sub-Titles
• Adding text and shapes with Titles
• Using templates to save time
• Time saving techniques when creating sub-titles
Exporting for social media and GIF formats
• Basic export settings for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook
• Square video exports for Instagram and Twitter
• Easy ways to make looping videos with GIF and HTML5 (no coding required)
Questions and answers
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"LOVED revisiting video editing and learning on a new piece of software! Loved everything about the course - it was excellent. It was amazing and I will be booking another and recommending to colleagues. Beautiful venue / office space, great atmosphere and brilliant trainer."