Learn how to create and send professional email campaigns.
Understand the reporting features and analyse data to improve conversions.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | MARKETING EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON LOCATION
Mailchimp Intro | Training Course
Getting Started with MailChimp
• Setting up an account
• Creating a subscriber list
• Importing your subscribers
• Integrating your Mailchimp account with social media
Creating and Sending Campaigns
• Working with templates
• Starting your first campaign
• Customising a campaign template
• Testing your campaign before sending
• Reviewing your campaign results
Working with Sign-Up Forms
• Introducing sign-up forms
• Customizing response emails for your audience
• Adding the sign-up form to your website
Working with Subscriber Lists
• Updating a subscriber list
• Using segments
• Using groups
• Engaging Your Subscribers
• Creative ways to grow your subscriber list
• Engaging top subscribers
• Improving your click and/or open rates
Reports and Sales Opportunities
• Analysing data
• Creating KPIs for your email campaigns
• Using clicks as sales leads
Questions & Answers
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Engaging and knowledgeable."