Create stunning presentations incorporating text, graphics, tables, charts, video and audio.
Gain valuable hints and tips from our professional design experts.
DESIGN EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Keynote Intro | Training Course
• Initial considerations when designing a slide deck
• Supported file formats and appropriate image resolutions
Getting Familiar with the Keynote interface
• Customise the Toolbar to include useful tools
• Know what you’ll find in the Format, Animate and Document Inspector Panels
• Check slide aspect ratios and sizes
• View the Rulers, and the Object List panel to help with slide layouts
Creating a simple presentation
• Work with Keynote Themes
• Add and format text content
• Insert and resize pictures
• Easily add, delete, duplicate and move slides
• Test your presentation
Creating on-brand slide decks
• Work with Master Slides for consistent slide content
• Use brand colours on backgrounds, shapes and text
• Embed brand fonts into Paragraph Styles
• Create your own Keynote theme
Precisely controlling content appearance
• Draw, edit and group objects
• Adjust, cut-out and mask images
• Add special effects to objects and save the formatting to reuse
Adding animation and interactivity to slides
• Create slide transitions
• Format and animate lists
• Create and animate tables
• Create and animate charts
• Set animation triggers and control the animation order
Adding sound and video
• Set Keynote preferences to allow multimedia files to play on iPad and iPhone
• Add sound and video files and set the playback options
Sharing and Presenting your Keynote slides
• Power tips when presenting with Keynote
• Share your presentation with colleagues using iCloud
• Exporting to PowerPoint, QuickTime, HTML or directly to YouTube
Assisted practice and development
• One-to-one time with your trainer
• Consolidate and practice new-found skills relevant to your Keynote presentation requirements
Questions and answers
|Online||£199 + VAT save £150|
|London Bridge||£229 + VAT save £120|
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £70|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Learning with good vibes"