For complete beginners who want to create sophisticated spreadsheets.
Organise your data and share insights with colleagues on the go.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | GOOGLE EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON
Google Sheets Intro | Training Course
• Navigating Google Sheets
• Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
• Importing files
• Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
Setting up your Spreadsheet
• Editing cells
• Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
• Formatting options
Working with Data
• Basic Formulas and Functions
• Create and Copy Formulas using Auto-fill
• Sort and Filter data
Presenting your Data
• Adding hyperlinks and images
• Share your spreadsheets and set editing controls
• Add comments
Questions & answers
|Online||£179 + VAT save £120|
|London Bridge||£199 + VAT save £100|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Patsy was a very thorough and engaging trainer, gave us lots of food for thought and a good grounding in the principles of web writing."