Final Cut Pro X : Introduction FCP 101
Three Day Course
Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that helps beginners and seasoned professionals achieve stunning results.
In this three‐day, hands‐on course, students become familiar with the user interface while they learn how to perform editing functions.
Students work with real‐world media to learn practical approaches to video editing ‐ from basic techniques to the more powerful features of Final Cut Pro.
Who should attend?
This class is designed for anyone who wants to edit professional‐quality video with Final Cut Pro X.
What will you learn?
• Using libraries to organize and manage media and projects
• Applying exceptionally fast, fluid editing techniques for video and audio
• Fine-tuning clips in the timeline
• Comparing alternate shots from a collection of clips
• Applying effects, transitions, and retiming clips
• Working with 3D titles
• Finishing and final project
You need no Final Cut or video editing previous experience to attend this course.
Public Course Dates & Pricing
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1