Understand what makes a successful Ecommerce site and customer journey.
Learn how to give your customers the most valuable shopping experience.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | MARKETING EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON LOCATION
Ecommerce | Training Course
Understanding Ecommerce Principles
• Creating the perfectly optimised homepage
• Great Ecommerce design principles
• From banners to beyond
• Sharing your store's story in a second
• Understanding your target audience
• Which Ecommerce Platform is best?
Product Pages that Sell
• Category to Product pages
• The product information hierarchy - what information should go where?
• Writing the perfect product description
• The importance of imagery
• Using recommendations to increase conversions
• How video can increase conversions
• SEO best practices
• Why simple is best
Making the Sale
• Best Practices for Checkout pages
• One Click Checkouts
• Choosing and Using Payment Processors
• Understanding SSL
• Assessing and managing abandoned baskets
• Using language to increase conversions throughout the site
• How to increase loyalty and engagement
• How quality content can increase conversions
Protecting your Customer and Yourself
• Protecting your customer data
• A basic understanding of GDPR and Cookie messaging
• The essential legal information to include on your site
• Defining a returns policy
• Using Email subscriptions and rewards
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£279 + VAT save £70|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Trainer was so knowledgeable, great at using real examples. Was great to be able to show real examples and get feedback"