Create powerful e-learning content for your LMS that will inspire and engage learners.
Produce applications, videos and software demonstrations with ease.
Adobe Authorised | Expert trainers | Small class sizes | London location
Captivate 9 Intro | Training Course
• What does Captivate do?
• The Captivate workflow and eLearning essentials
Building a Basic Presentation
• Setting up a project
• Adding slides
• Setting up the Object Style Manager
• Adding and editing Master Slides
• Previewing your project
• Inserting an image
• Using the Properties Panel
• Adding basic navigation buttons
• Adding and editing text
• Copying, pasting and duplicating slides
Building a Branched Presentation
• Navigation with buttons
• Adding pre-recorded video and audio
• Saving object styles
Animating with the Timeline
• Understanding the Timeline and slide timing
• Adding and editing pauses using buttons
• Adding Highlight Boxes
• Preparing to record audio
• Adding audio to slides and objects
• Splitting audio over multiple slides
• Creating a template
• What are Themes?
• Importing preferences, styles, libraries and question slides
Screen Recording and Software Simulation
• Understanding different kinds of screen recording and software simulations
• Creating a full motion recording
• Adding Demonstration, Training and Assessment simulations
• Setting up your recording preferences
• Simulations using click boxes
• Setting your quiz preferences
• Connecting to your LMS
• Adding questions slides
• Using the Quiz panel
• Editing and formatting quiz slides
• Adding and editing question pools
• Customising your interactions
Adding Videos and Interactions
• Inserting Learning Interactions
• Incorporating YouTube videos
• Incorporating live web pages
Publishing a Project
• Previewing your project in an LMS
• Publishing to HTML5
• Publishing for video
Questions and Answers
|Online||£329 + VAT save £120|
|Online||£349 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£379 + VAT save £70|
|London Bridge||£399 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£449 + VAT|
|London Bridge||£449 + VAT|
|Online||£449 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Great facilities in general."